Mantaray Island Resort offers a range of accommodation from our budget Paradise Dorm to our newly built luxury Villas, there’s something to suit all travellers
Looking to truly spoil yourself, perhaps it’s your honeymoon or anniversary, then our air-con Beachfront Villas are for you.
Looking to truly spoil yourself, perhaps it’s your honeymoon or anniversary, then our Beachfront Villas are perfect for your romantic holiday. These are our latest addition at Mantaray Island, opened in mid December 2014. Our Beachfront Villas come complete with a sitting room, luxury open air bathroom.
For extra guests, our Family Reef Bure sleeps 3 or our Beachfront Villa sleeps up to 4.
- Private patio complete with outdoor furniture, with views to the beach which is only metres away
- Sitting room with lounge
- Ensuite bathroom just steps away from the beach
- Outdoor landscaped shower
- Queen sized bed with linen (including light cotton blanket if needed) and towels
- Wardrobe with hanging space & shelves
- Bar fridge
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Large ceiling fan and air-conditioning
- Louvered windows
- Bedside lights for reading
- Electricity points to charge your electronic gadgets
- Tinted sliding door with curtain opening on to patio
and leading to beach
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Kindly note as per our booking conditions a 50% deposit will be processed to confirm your booking, 10% is non-refundable.
Balance of payment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
100% full payment is required if booking is made within 30 days of arrival date.
A 3.5% credit card fee applies to all credit card transactions.
Direct deposit is available on request with a $25 FJD wiring fee to be added to the total.
Cancellation notice must be received by Mantaray Island Resort in writing.
50% cancellation fee: 15 – 30 days prior to arrival
100% cancellation fee: 14 days or less prior to arrival
100% cancellation fee: for No Show
No refunds will be issued in lieu of unused accommodation, should you choose to depart from the island earlier than the departure date confirmed
at the time of the original booking.