How to make Kokoda?
2 cups Coconut Milk
2 fillets White Fish – Mackerel is our suggestion
4 tbsp Pineapple (finely chopped)
4 tbsp Red & Green Capsicum (finely chopped)
4 tbsp Onion (finely chopped)
4 tbsp Tomato (finely chopped)
4 tbsp Flat Leaf Parsley (chopped)
1-2 Limes (sliced into wedges)
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Dice the fish into 1/1.5cm cubes
- Soak in lime juice overnight.
- Prepare all other ingredients as above.
- Place fish pieces, pineapple, red & green capsicum, onion, tomato into mixing bowl.
- Pour in coconut milk.
- Add the lime juice of 2 lime wedges.
- Stir and add pepper to taste.
- Serve in small soup bowl, sparkled with parsley and another wedge of lime. We also think a hibiscus flower adds a nice touch.
Learn how to make this and more join us at our Mantaray Island Cooking Class.
T ISLAND RESERVATIONS
+679 7766202 OR +679 7766204